General info/Help/Instructions

Jul 13, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Hi there.  How about giving some general information on how this application is intended to work, what state it is currently in, what Word templates are allowed, where to put them, etc?  Are there any user guides or help files?  When I run from code, I don't seem to connect to my server permanently, though I am able to get a project list to select from.  Where do I need to put the word template to get it to load up?  Can I create my own?

Thanks!

Mar 4, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Hi,

I'm also intrested in thoses questions, did you get an answer ?

Thanks

Mar 5, 2010 at 1:31 AM
Hi rmekki.

You had posted this message about TFSWord. Basically, the author responded to me months ago, and I got the idea from him that the application is not developed very much yet, at all. Mostly I think he is looking for help with it. I don't even know if he is actively working on it. So I gave up looking at it.

M

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 06:40:48 -0800
Subject: Re: General info/Help/Instructions [TfsWord:62282]

Hi,

I'm also intrested in thoses questions, did you get an answer ?

Thanks
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (TfsWord@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email TfsWord@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

IM on the go with Messenger on your phone. Try now.
Mar 5, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Hi,

I would thing the same, but i saw some check in about TFS 2010 RC.. so i thing the development is still going ..but perhaps i'm wrong

I'll try to open the solution under Visualstudio and try to compile ...

Any way, did you find another solution...

Best regards

Rafik.

Jun 15, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Is this available for office 2010?